an accurate quotation we would need a copy of all four elevations, floor plan,
sections, and site plan.
utilize the latest technology, including laser cutters to insure a high quality
build precise scale models for national and international clients. These models
are used in sales, training aids, as topo tables, presentations, and displays.
We have a special expertise in building detailed scale models to your specifications
giving you a realistic model down to the smallest detail.
Copyrighted © 2008 –By: PortoGraphics and/or its Partners. All Rights reserved.
Address: Paris st. #243 Suite 1683 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00917
Tels: 787-424-3636 / email: email@example.com
Are Here: Architectural Models Page
THE PUERTO RICO MUSEUM OF ART
• CLIENT: MAPR
• DESIGNER: OTTO REYES, ARCHITECT
• A 2’x 3’ base, 1:300 scale model incorporating the former
San Juan Municipal Hospital (c.1910) with a modern style expansion. Fabricated
by laser-cut acrylic and styrene plastic and air-brushed acrylic latex finish.
CABLE STAY BRIDGE OVER THE SILVER RIVER
• CLIENT: PUERTO RICO HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
• DESIGNER: HNTB & CSA ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS
• A 3’x 6’ base, 1:500 scale model including topography
built of layered foam board and plaster finish.
The structure is fabricated of acrylic and styrene plastic.
The river is cast acrylic resin.
This model included illumination of the beacon lights.
MONTE CENTRO WALK-UP COMPLEX
• CLIENT: CIUDAD CENTRO DEVELOPMENT
• DESIGNER: RAUL MARTINEZ, ARCHITECT
• A 1:200 scale model including topography of layered foam board and
plaster finish. The 27 buildings modules are fabricated of cut acrylic and
styrene plastic with air-brushed acrylic latex finish. The retention pond
in the background is finished with poured acrylic resin.